9.17.2011

oops, forgot a title.

it's been almost a month.
and finalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly we reunited.

i can't even tell you how much i have missed our harmonious laughter. these girls make my world spin that much smoother. they are the songs i keep on repeat. the fact that i don't have boyfriend is soften by their friendship. they are the battle cry that gives me courage.

my girls. we are many that make ONE.
(B is in parentheses. i saw her. the rest didn't.)

3 comments:

ashley said...

ha, i love this and you!

Stacie K said...

Worst day ever was just made the best day ever.

Alyssa said...

baaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! oh my gosh!!! you nearly made me pee my pants!! i love you too. we need to play again before i go back down. i luuuud you!!